Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Ridenhour!

CONGRATULATIONS ABBY & MATTHEW!



This past weekend my beloved clients and dear friends, Abby and Matthew tied the knot!  As expected, this wedding was a blast!  I will have more pictures soon, can't wait to show off the amazing work of Taylor Stading!  Thank you to all of the hard working vendors that made this day a great success:

Ceremony: Sharon Presbyterian Church
Officiant: Dr. Robert Blumer
Ceremony Musicians: Sandra Breaux, Kristie Chapman and Vicki Bittleston
Reception: The Palmer Building
Photography: Taylor Stading Photography
Flowers/Decor: Charlotte Event Style
DJ: Chris Driggers
Catering: Hatley on Main
Cake: Becky Vandergriff
Hair and Makeup: Who's the Fairest
Girls' Hairpieces: For the Love of Fabric

~Alisa

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry I am just now getting to check out this post... I love your blog...especially when I am in it!! I can't thank you enough for all of your hard work, vision, support, creativity & most of all friendship. I could not have done this without you & I am so grateful & blessed! Xoxo Abby Michelle Ridenhout

    ReplyDelete