Friday, October 28, 2011

Welcome New Clients Trika and Shaun!

This week I had the pleasure of meeting Trika, a gorgeous bride to-be.  Her honey, Shaun, proposed to her just two weeks ago.  He popped the big question at Crowder Mountain; a place they frequent for hikes and has special meaning to their relationship.  She was completely surprised (well done Shaun!) and of course was super excited.  She showed me a precious picture that was taken by a passerby on the mountain, and they looked so happy, and even their dog was smiling for the camera!  Adorable.



I am so excited to be working with Trika and Shaun for their September 2012 wedding at The Palmer Building.  This couple was a referral from one of my very recent past brides, Abby!  I just love referrals, they mean so much.  I look forward to sharing more about this fun couple, welcome Trika and Shaun!!

~Alisa
info@charlotteeventstyle.com
704.960.2262

1 comment: